Synchro Summon Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Does anyone even play this game?
Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:29 pm by Admin

» It's Time To D-D-D-D-DUEL!
Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 pm by Admin

» How was your day
Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 am by TheTalisman

» Possible Promotions?
Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am by TheTalisman

» Your Favorite Pokemon Game?
Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 am by TheTalisman

» Chivalry Free on Steam
Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 am by TheTalisman

» I <3 Evony
Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm by Admin

» Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug
Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Admin

» Favorite FPS
Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 pm by voug

Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McBiscuit

Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Empty
PostSubject: Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug   Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 am

So i felt a little inspired yesterday and tried to create a psychic /assault mode type deck but it didn't really work how I wanted it to. I remade it and im wondering if any of you have any advice or input about the deck. (if you've ever seen anything like this im sorry i called it original, but i have not)The basic strategy is 6+2=8. Do that for stardust then use Assault Mode Activate for SD/AM.

Monsters
2 - Arcane Apprentice
3 - Assault beast
2 - Destiny HERO - Malicious
1 - Gorz
3 - Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit
3 - Krebons
2 - Majestic Mech - Ohka
1 - Plaguespreader Zombie
1 - Sangan
2 - SD/AM
1 - T.G. Striker
2 - Tragoedia

Spells
1 - Allure of Darkness
1 - Dark Hole
3 - Emergency Teleport
1 - Foolish Burial
1 - Heavy Storm
3 - Magical Mallet
1 - Monster reborn
3 - MST
1 - Pot of Avarice

Traps
3 - Assault Mode Activate
2 - Dark Bribe
1 - Solemn Judgement
1 - Scrap Iron Scarecrow

My problems are:
1) Consistency. Its crazy how sometimes i get SD/AM in one turn and others i never get him at all.
2)Draw Power.
3)I also want a possibly funny or creative name for the deck but i cant think of a good one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ximagister

ximagister

PostSubject: Re: Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug   Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Try putting in cards that will help your draw if you are having trouble with getting what you want. Try putting in a card destruction. I'll think of a name for you during the day.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug   Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm

I agree, the reason that you lack draw power is because you have almost no draw cards. One big issue with making a deck is striking a balance between power and practicality. I suggest you try a few duels and see which cards you don't/can't use. The cards you don't use are probably just clogging up your deck.
Back to top Go down
https://synchrosummongaming.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug   Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug
Page 1 of 1