Synchro Summon Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Does anyone even play this game?
Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:29 pm by Admin

» It's Time To D-D-D-D-DUEL!
Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 pm by Admin

» How was your day
Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 am by TheTalisman

» Possible Promotions?
Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am by TheTalisman

» Your Favorite Pokemon Game?
Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 am by TheTalisman

» Chivalry Free on Steam
Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 am by TheTalisman

» I <3 Evony
Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm by Admin

» Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug
Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Admin

» Favorite FPS
Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 pm by voug

Does anyone even play this game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Does anyone even play this game? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone even play this game?   Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Am I the only person who just collected Pokemon cards instead of actually playing the game? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone I know playing it.
Back to top Go down
https://synchrosummongaming.board-directory.net
voug

voug

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even play this game?   Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Good question. I know people have always collected the cards, but even since elementary school, people didn't even know how to play the card game, let alone duel. Never even heard of a Pokemon TCG tournament.
Back to top Go down
ximagister

ximagister

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even play this game?   Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 am

I have a tin of the cards but those were more of for nostalgia purposes. I like the older cards so i tried to get as many of those as possible.
Back to top Go down
TheTalisman

TheTalisman

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even play this game?   Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 am

I'm only aware of one person I know actually playing the game. Everyone else, along with myself, have only collected the cards to my knowledge. I recall opening the Pokemon 2000 VHS and recieving around 20 Mew cards. That was the shit.
Back to top Go down
voug

voug

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even play this game?   Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:23 pm

I remember Ancient Mew being like, an Egyptian god card for pokemon, but was it even playable?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even play this game?   Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:29 pm

I had one of those and I gave it to my neighbor to hold on to for a week, and when I asked for it back, she traded it for a charizard. Worst Pokemon related day of my life.
Back to top Go down
https://synchrosummongaming.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone even play this game?   Does anyone even play this game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone even play this game?
Page 1 of 1