Synchro Summon Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Does anyone even play this game?
Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:29 pm by Admin

» It's Time To D-D-D-D-DUEL!
Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 pm by Admin

» How was your day
Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 am by TheTalisman

» Possible Promotions?
Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am by TheTalisman

» Your Favorite Pokemon Game?
Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 am by TheTalisman

» Chivalry Free on Steam
Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 am by TheTalisman

» I <3 Evony
Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:08 pm by Admin

» Fix this deck and i'll give you an internet hug
Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Admin

» Favorite FPS
Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 pm by voug

Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation   Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 am

Okay guys, I've changes the point system around a little bit: for every new topic a user posts they get +10 points and for every reply posted they will get +5. the point system at the moment doesn't do anything, but it will eventually be used for promotional prizes. Additional, I've added a reputation system that allows users to thank other members by raising their reputation. There will probably be minor adjustment to the point and reputation system in the next week or so. Feel free to ask any questions in the FAQ board.

~Administrator Duskbringer

Back to top Go down
https://synchrosummongaming.board-directory.net

Update To the Points System and Addition of Reputation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synchro Summon Gaming :: Synchro Summon Gaming :: Announcements-
Jump to: